I’m the author of:
- Blood of the Gods, a mythological setting for the Wild Talents superhero RPG in Ancient Greece. I recently expanded this with a new “Argonauts” scenario, and some extra characters and background on the setting.
- Age of Arthur (with Graham Spearing), a self-contained Fate-based RPG set in dark ages Britain after the end of Roman rule. We’ve also made Skein, the “Fate dark ages” rules behind Age of Arthur available for free download.
- Time of the Wolves, a series of scenarios for Age of Arthur.
- Tomb of the Necromancers, a Crypts and Things scenario.
- Crucible of the Dragons (with Simon Bray), an OpenQuest 2 fantasy setting mixing the whimsical and the dark.
- Non Semper Erit Aestas, a scenario for OpenQuest 2, featuring Roman Legionaries on the Rhine frontier in the year of four emperors. Included in OpenQuest Adventures.
- Starfall, the alien invasion of the Earth in 1952. A self-contained RPG powered by the Wordplay engine.
- Hunters of Alexandria. Urban fantasy in Roman Alexandria. A self-contained RPG powered by a customised light version of Fate. Published by d101 games, with extra material by Newt Newport.
- Out of the Furnace (with Gary Bowerbank). Two scenarios for Fate Core: Escape from Hellion X (pulp science fiction) and The god under the mountain (“gritty” fantasy). We produced this to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Furnace RPG Convention.
- Far Havens (with Graham Spearing), a sourcebook for the Mindjammer RPG.
- Mythic Britain: Logres. A sourcebook for RuneQuest6: Mythic Britain.
I also have a Patreon campaign to produce short historical fantasy RPGs.
- Ninth Legion, a fantasy setting for the Reign RPG involving the descendants of the lost Ninth Legion of the Roman Empire.
- Age of Anarchy, a game of lords and those in their service set in the civil war between King Stephen and Queen Matilda in feudal England.
I have further projects in the works, some of which I’ll write about here!